Don't get me wrong Paris has been amazing, but my first impression (and probably most lasting impression) of Paris is much different. Simply put Paris smells like poo. There are a ton of dogs and pigeons. Both of which leave little treasures all over the city. Everywhere we went it smelled.
Case in point: I bought this awesome watch today. I had found it on a previous trip in Switzerland, but felt it was a little pricey to buy, so I held off. Since then I have not been able to find it in the states, today however I found it at the Louvre Museum! I went ahead and gave myself a great graduation gift, and not ten minutes after buying we were walking in the gardens of the Louvre I was crapped on by a pigeon! On the hand and new watch none the less! To this end my advice to you if you ever go to Paris is bring nose plugs or an umbrella and golashes for the poo!
Now to the cool stuff. Since we only had two days here we have really condensed our site seeing. Which I thought made it kinda cool. We sae Notre Dame, the Louvre and the Eiffel Tower at night.
The Lourve Mueum at night
Notre Dame at Night
I have a ton more great photos, but you are going to have to ask to see them later~ its after 1 am and I am exhausted.



1 comment:
I am so glad that you have this natural ability for incredible pictures! You captured the beauty of the city and best of all the rest of us don't have to smell it! :)
Post a Comment