Thursday, February 14, 2008

Parental Advice: Hold off on the chocolate

This last week I finally convinced Torrie to take a trip to Costco. We tried not to buy so much we would have to take out a loan, but ended up purchasing some dried fruit for Emma, and chocolate muffins for me. Long story short- Emma loves chocolate muffins (and doesn't like to share them)!
Since this introduction to chocolate Emma is slightly more interested in food- as long as it has chocolate in it. She does however love cooking with us.


If only I had quit eating chocolate muffins in front of Emma when she was enjoying some nutritious dried fruit I wouldn't have to come up with some complex plot to get the girls to head back to Costco. Take it from me, if you like your chocolate you better find a good hiding spot for it!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Haha - love that threatening look! "If you even try to take my chocolate...."

She's a cutie!!